Friday, July 3

time is a beautiful whore named devine.





















i have nothing but time, day after day.
rhyme after line. time is a beautiful whore named devine.
there is nothing else, nothing more. every day i'm awake.
after tossing and turning i wake and i bake.
and i rise cuz i'm cooked. alive once again.
then the wheels in my mind they revolve, yes, they spin.
time to roll blunts, no time to be bored.
but it's time that i fear i cannot afford.
i am honestly, creating some new shit.
that cool shit, that real shit, that crude shit, that true shit.
i'm determined to do this, with no hesistation.
pink flamingo vans, every radio station.
is she white? she sounds white, she confused.
i am true, from the burbs and the murdah. may i ask who are you?
is that bridget? yo it's bridget.
it's bridgets it's true.
yo she did it.
no i do it. but come on what is new?
my word is my word, once i speak it it's truth.
the music is bones, and i am it's booth.
i'm about paper, because i am the provider.
fuck the bread, i'm the baker.
warehouse, salesman, and buyer.
i am michael scott, i am jan pam and jim.
but i love john krasinski, oh yes, i love him.
what is location but a place where you are.
and yes it affects you, like heartbreak or war.
that's why you are enslaved and i'm a free bitch.
i am just me, if anything i know this.
you shuld really just love me and bask in my bliss.
just accept that i'm here, catch onto my drift.
i'm a oddball caught up in just livin
caught up in the art of the words, and the sippin.
but i take pride in myself, i am so drivin
to take this road, my mind it on autopilot
the rest is on hold.
still caught up in this strife,
day by fight day by tear day by fear day by night.
sometimes i feel alot like judy garland.
cuz her life was so tragic, and she was so darlin.
people pullin at her, all alone in this depression.
forced to suppress all that pain and aggression.
addiction, nonfiction. reality, life.
restriction, constriction.
losing speed, losing light.
she was dying, she's dying.
she was fading, then gone.
she was calling, she was bright.
a queen dethroned.
she was beauty, all alone.
but those critics, oh those critics.
scrutinized her to death.
starved her.
they drugged her.
made her sick in her head.
it scares me that people can have this effect.
make you hate every imperfection and defect.
because they are unhappy, they hate on you.
they hate when you smile, hate all that you do.
but i say fuck em. and i love em.
and i live my own life, i'm an self made bitch.
and you just hate your life.
so uptight. degrade you're wife.
beat off to me in the bathroom, cuz i'm your vice.
___________________

no story is irrelevant.
and words to me are matter.
they stick in your own head,
make that mouth chit chatter.
you'll say who is this bitch,
do i really matter?
you'll think about me, what i've said and why i said it.
hit up the blog, so you can fuckin spread it.
imma be big, on your lives kids i can bet it.
sometimes i hate the past, history, back then.
hearing people say do you remember when.
but that that's just that crazy talk that i be talkin.
i need to stop, you need to stop and spark that other jib.
cuz i write blunt music, that blunt music, that blunt musik.
i'm all in that all in your mind kinda biz.
got these angels and demons inside of me.
creepin and crawlin so deep up inside of me.
breathin and sleepin and eatin inside of me.
they have grown, they are baggin and breddin to thrive in me.
i hear them, i hear them, i feel them alive in me.
i'm so high you can't reach so just ride with me.
just flow to my flow and just reason and side with me.
i am but a doctor, and lawyer of world.
i explore them not like dora.
i fuckin hate her.
but i whore them, the words.
allure them like boys.
i woo them review them.
then i screw them with joy.
play with them all day as if they were toys.
i am a lady, words, i'll wine and i'll dine.
i'll taunt them like bullies, leave slippers behind.
so skate with me kids, yes, stay on my grind.
i stay in control, and outside the lines.
i kill you with words, i don't need a 9.
but cool it out before i have to pull it out.
i love that said what i'm so all about.
people are so blinded. at times they need remindin.
so listen up again i'll say it different, don't rewind it.
i must insist, that i demand respect, i'm just tryna do it big,
tryna get my feet wet. it's not brand new abstract concept.
it is not a bit bit bit bit complex. there's not a single fuckin need to go in depth.
the media is fickle, but i am solid a rock.
i've planned and i've timed this right down to the tock.
and i'll have the cool kids linin, round the corner, down the block.
but we come in peace, so fuckin bodyguard those glocks.
you should call me brittany, but wayne can call me betty crock.
er, cuz you already know that that's daddy right thur.
maybe my stage name will be betty glocker.
that'll let em know that my pimp game proper.
because i am the light. they'll walk to me, cuz i am shinin round the clock.
don't i have great timin. don't i make you want to stalk?

No comments:

Post a Comment