Monday, August 3

plus a nigga famous, plus i got a vision, not to mention havin' bars like a mothafuckin' prison.














___________________________

Having hopefully put her personal issues behind her, Mischa Barton was spotted leaving the Arizona Iced Tea Music Unites party at the Cooper Union Hotel in New York City last night (August 2). The “O.C.” actress was all smiles despite seemingly having spilled a drink on the backside of her sexy black strappy miniskirt, which she teamed with a pair of black stockings and black heels. In related news, Miss Barton recently told press that she’s feeling much better about life after her stint at a Los Angeles mental health clinic. “I’m feeling great! I’m really happy,” she exclaimed, adding that the filming of her new gig “The Beautiful Life” is “going really well…I’m excited.”
______________________

lmfao.


__________________________

Drake took to his blog earlier today and updated his fans on his condition and his career. He writes: Re: Angels and Demons This bottle of Opus One is low but my spirits are high my friends. I am about 2 hours away from Toronto, CA where I will be spending the next chunk of time recovering from a surgery that I now must have. I embarked on this tour with a torn ACL, MCL, and LCL and due to the events that happened the other night lord only knows what other damage I have done. On the bright side I will begin the reflecting and soul searching that its going to take to make this album and my outfit on the night I fell was crack. I will forever push myself beyond the limits despite advice and recommendations given because even with this new found success I am still the kid who wanted this more than anything in the world. Its funny when I read comments from previous fans who have lost interest because of the radio play and exposure I have. I just want to assure anyone reading that nothing has changed on my end. I refuse to get comfortable, I refuse to fall in line and follow anyone else’s formulas. I still work as if So Far Gone had never dropped and I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to gain entry to this game. “Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will” See you soon. Drizzy The whole Drake situation reminds me of an NBA team drafting a number 1 pick and then having to bench him for the rest of the season. I’m sure it’s a much different scenario because he’s a rapper and an injury shouldn’t effect his career (or will it?) Sometimes I have to wonder if Drake is under too much pressure to be great? Have the people set their expectations so high for his upcoming project that it will be impossible for him to meet? I hope he wins… _____________________________

Colin Farrell's ex is set to spill the beans on the silver screen. Farrell's former flame, Londoner Emma Forrest, has put their relationship and break-up into a film called "Liars (A-E)." The couple met through Martin McDonagh who directed "In Bruges" which won Farrell his first Golden Globe this year. Forrest is credited with helping Farrell clean up his act and the couple were together for 12 months. However, they broke up shortly after the Golden Globe win. Sources said Forrest was furious when Farrell neglected to thank her during his acceptance speech. A source said: "He would not introduce her to his family. She was also upset that he didn’t thank her at the Golden Globe Awards." Now, her film is set to reveal just want went on in their relationship and the break-up. Forrest says she wrote "Liars (A-E)" in a three-day frenzy after her romance with Farrell hit the rocks. "It came like a fever dream. I was afraid to stop writing because I was so afraid to lose it," she said. "Liars (A-E)" has already been picked up by legendary Oscar-winning producer Scott Rudin and Miramax. Rudin, who produced the 2008 mega-hits "No Country for Old Men and "There Will be Blood," is set to have another box office smash on his hands. source

__________________

Drew Barrymore thinks she was a dolphin in a past life. The 'He's Just Not That Into You' actress is obsessed with the placid marine mammals, and has even turned her home into a shrine to them. According to National Enquirer magazine, she told a friend: "They are just really special creatures and highly evolved. To tell you the truth, I'm convinced I was a dolphin in another life and that's why I'm so attracted to them." Drew has over 200 statues and figurines of the creatures dotted around her property, including ones carved from crystal and wood. She also swam with dolphins while holidaying in the Bahamas and Hawaii. This is not the first animal Drew has shown an interest in. Earlier this year, it was reported she was being plagued by squirrels after she began feeding a trio of the critters in her backyard. A source said at the time: "At first three or four squirrels visited Drew when she went outside for a cigarette break - she called them Luke, Fab and Spike after a trio of her ex-boyfriends. But now more than a dozen flock to her each day." ________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment