Saturday, April 18

i will come to you and tell you of your many charms











i've been thinking alot, alot about the book/script and how i'm gonna tell my story. it'll start with pieces of my last year at the mather, wow the mather seems like yesterday honestly i still remember so many kids from that school. there were definitely many characters there.  anyway, then of course leaving mather elementary school in dorchester, massachusetts to go to loker elementary school in wayland, massachusetts. first off where the fuck is wayland, massachusetts. my first wayland experience was going not to loker for the day but the other of 3 elementary schools in the town of wayland. happy hollow. there i met four girls who i will always remain friendly with because of our instant child girlie connection. i don't know. anyway so i don't end up going to happy hollow but to loker, the "lame" elementary school. claypit was where all the northies went because the town of wayland was also divided into two: north wayland, and south wayland. oh by the way i lived in mattapan, massachusetts my whole life in high school my friends called it murderpan. it's pretty dangerous there, but when i was 10 we moved to wellington hill street still in mattapan but it just seemed lie another world away from what people think mattapan is like. i knew all my neighbors, and it was pretty boring the houses on my street were pretty nice actually, including my own. my family kind of upgraded our lifestyle when we moved there. from renting that 2 family house on river street to owning our own house i mean looking back on it now i think it was an upgrade. 


sorry to interrupt myself. but i'd just like to say that itunes forced it .99 cents to 1.29 what the fuck is that about, YOUR MAKING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, you should be giving us a fucking break. are you trying to encourage people to steal music. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING UP. YOU GUYS FORCED IT.






No comments:

Post a Comment