Tuesday, March 24

as long as it's talking with you, talk of the weather will do.












so i have a job interview on friday.
i think i have two, i have to check my email.
just the beginning to my way up and out.


eFFiNxDoRk (5:13:32 PM): yeayeah

Auto Response from ohwadupimgaby (5:13:33 PM): i sent your man a message
i said ill see him when i can
he sent me one back
but i aint never read it
cuz dick is only dick
& i get it when i need it.



w/ camacho. 

thirty seconds before i read that message i was thinking of that song 
and my response to that line:

i sent you one back.
try an act like you don't need it.
cuz i ain't only pussy so when text you bettah read it.


lmao.

i wanna see movies of my dreams.
I wanna see it when you get stoned on a cloudy breezy desert afternoon
I wanna see it untame itself and break its owner
.

No comments:

Post a Comment